Sarah is an experienced facilitator, trainer and coach with a deep and varied background in corporate leadership. She designs and delivers engaging, informative and practical sessions which are tailored to meet the particular needs of her clients, including bespoke management and leadership programs, strategy development sessions and team building sessions.
During her time at Sydney Airport, Sarah was instrumental in the design and delivery of a bespoke Management Training Program which underpinned the organisation’s Learning & Development Framework. The three-month program supported Managers at all level in the organisation to develop in the following areas: self-awareness, communication, influencing, building and managing teams, attracting and retaining talent, delegation, providing constructive feedback and coaching.
Since iolite consulting commenced in late 2016, Sarah has designed and facilitated sessions for the following organisations:
- Leadership Offsite: Resources Division Leadership Team, Geoscience Australia (Jun-19)
- Leadership Offsite: Protiviti Canberra Leadership Team (Oct-19)
- Team Building Session: Career Development Team, UTS (Feb-17)
- Team Building Session: Research, Development & Technology Team, Suncorp (Mar-17)
- Team Building Session: CASA (Jun-17)
- Team Building Session: Defence Reserves Support Group, Dep’t of Defence (Nov-18 & Feb-19)
- Team Building Session: Domestic Animal Services, ACT Government (Dec-18)
- Staff Survey Debriefs: Geoscience Australia (May to Nov-18)
- Facilitation of Discussion: People & Capability Group, ACT Government (Feb-19)
- Facilitation of Discussion: Transport & City Services Leadership Team, ACT Government (Jun-19)
Sarah also partners with other organisations as a sub-contractor. In this capacity, she has provided facilitation services for the following programs:
- KPMG: Leading for Reform program for EL1/EL2 Department of Defence employees: Oct-17 to Oct-18;
- Orijen: WITEM Coaching Circles (a 12-month program for APS women in IT): Aug-17 to present;
- Orijen: Department of Defence Women’s Mentoring Circles (a 12-month program for Defence women): Sep-18 to present;
- Centre for Public Management: Coaching for Performance delivered to Attorney General’s Department: May–Jun 2019 and scheduled April – June 2020;
- Centre for Public Management: HR Business Partnering/Internal Consulting to Fair Work Ombudsman: May-Jun 2019; and
- Centre for Public Management: Leadership for Department of Finance: scheduled Feb–Apr 2020.
If you would like to understand more about facilitation and how iolite consulting can assist you, please contact Sarah.