The International Coach Federation (‘ICF’) defines coaching as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential”. At iolite consulting, we are happy to work with you to support you in the way that best helps you meet your goals.
Sarah draws on her own life and work experiences in her coaching work. She adopts a client-centred and pragmatic approach to coaching; initially seeking to understand what the client wants to achieve. Sarah integrates aspects of positive psychology into her coaching approach and her work is heavily influenced by Carl Rogers. She works on the premise that each of us has within us the answers we seek; and her role as a coach is to support her clients in finding those answers.
Sarah has successfully coached many clients to:
- Improve their strategic thinking
- Sharpen their commercial acumen
- Develop the necessary attributes to become a valued business partner
- Enhance their management/leadership style
- Develop greater self-awareness and insight
- Communicate more effectively
- Develop strategies to deal with conflict/difficult situations more confidently
- Gain a better understanding of their impact on others
- Develop effective influencing and negotiation skills
- Take control of their careers
- Build self confidence
Sarah has coached clients from a variety of organisations including:
- Department of Defence
- Geoscience Australia
- Australian Federal Police
- Department of Human Services
- Australian Border Force
- Office of National Intelligence
- ACT Government
If you would like to understand more about individual or organisational coaching and how iolite consulting can assist you, please contact Sarah.